Mark Edgar, managing director of AFM Limited said: “I am extremely proud of the dedication and commitment given to this exercise by the assembled ISO9001 team. For them to achieve this registration in such a short timeframe and to achieve this award without any non-conformities proves that AFM has the capability to consistently provide products, which include services, that will enhance the customer satisfaction and meet the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements expected of any respectable FM provider”. “ Moving forwards, having strong systems in place and the back-up of a driven workforce, AFM are well placed to ensure our technical infrastructure is fully compliant with the standards set within the very strict ISO guidelines. It will also enable our clients to carry out their own internal audits of their quality management systems (QMS) to ensure any changes are implemented and instil further confidence in AFM as service providers across the Channel Islands”. AFM are now looking at ways in which to increase their quality assurance standards by working their way to achieving other ISO accreditations.
AFM awarded ISO9001 accreditation
- AFM presented 'best of the best' at Health and Safety Award Ceremony
- AFM Guernsey ‘support the shorts’ - MUG Bermuda Shorts Week
- Employee Long Service celebration 2018
- Top Safety Accreditation for AFM
- AFM is now able to supply and support Kentec’s new Taktis fire alarm panel
- AFM Guernsey donate state of the art reading equipment.