To comply with the latest Jersey Fire Precautions Law, we have upgraded this luxury hotel to give protection to all bedrooms and staff accommodation including cupboards and storerooms, whilst ensuring the required 75 db sound level was achieved at the bedhead. This was achieved by using the Radio Fire System which will be extended to encompass the complete hotel as and when the existing system requires additional works to alter or modify.
4 star luxury Somerville Hotel gets extra fire protection
- AFM presented 'best of the best' at Health and Safety Award Ceremony
- AFM Guernsey ‘support the shorts’ - MUG Bermuda Shorts Week
- Employee Long Service celebration 2018
- Top Safety Accreditation for AFM
- AFM is now able to supply and support Kentec’s new Taktis fire alarm panel
- AFM Guernsey donate state of the art reading equipment.