To comply with the latest Jersey Fire Precautions Law, we have upgraded this luxury hotel to give protection to all bedrooms and staff accommodation including cupboards and storerooms, whilst ensuring the required 75 db sound level was achieved at the bedhead. This was achieved by using the Radio Fire System which will be extended to encompass the complete hotel as and when the existing system requires additional works to alter or modify.
4 star luxury Somerville Hotel gets extra fire protection
- Internal Promotions at AFM Guernsey
- FAAC DHF Safety Training for powered gates completed
- Guernsey Projects lead project manager retires
- New Fire Alarm System at the Hospital
- Finance Director reaches 10 year anniversary
- AFM are looking for their next Charity Partner for 2018 and seeking applications now!