To comply with the latest Jersey Fire Precautions Law, we have upgraded this luxury hotel to give protection to all bedrooms and staff accommodation including cupboards and storerooms, whilst ensuring the required 75 db sound level was achieved at the bedhead. This was achieved by using the Radio Fire System which will be extended to encompass the complete hotel as and when the existing system requires additional works to alter or modify.
4 star luxury Somerville Hotel gets extra fire protection
- AFM attend powerful health & safety message by Jason Anker
- From Service Desk to Building Services
- Employee Long Service celebrated at AFM during July 2018
- AFM Jersey commence Community Support Project with Acorn Enterprises
- AFM invests in new Jersey premises
- AFM presented 'best of the best' at Health and Safety Award Ceremony