Our Guernsey Projects team have been busy completing a full mechanical and electrical refurbishment of the old Guernsey Post Office which is now the new home of Funky Pigeon.
The team have undertaken the following works which were completed within a tight 8-week window between lease completion and relocation:
- LED lighting replacement which offers the client lower energy usage
- Fitting of new mains distribution and final circuits to print room, ground and 1st floor production areas
- Fitting of door access control throughout
- Upgrading of the existing fire alarm system to suit the new layout and bring it up to BS5839 Part 1
- Installation of a new compressor and air line system throughout the production area and print room
- Fitting of new intumescent strips to all doors
Our Projects Managers sought the advice of the Fire Service and Building Control for recommendations during these works.
The works were delivered on time and within budget with the building being handed back to a very satisfied client.